Effective immediately, MASTERS HQ is making space available for an online editor with a smooth pen who has a feel for business and lifestyle in the high-end.
MASTERS HQ has been a leader in trade shows, events and media productions in the world of luxury, exclusivity, business and craftmanship in the Netherlands, and beyond, for more than twenty years. As a multichannel company, MASTERS HQ is the driving force behind the exclusive business fair MASTERS EXPO, MASTERS Magazine, the annual style bible LXRY LIST, MASTERS COMPANY 300 (best companies in the Netherlands) and MASTERS League.
MASTERS HQ also organizes various diverse (networking) events throughout the year. In addition to the innovative podcast platform De Kapiteinenlijn (featuring the series Uitblinkers and The GYGS), MASTERS HQ devises and produces online concepts, content formats and video content.
We are looking for a full-time online editor who turns his or her creativity into writing daily articles for MASTERSEXPO.com, writing content for the MASTERS COMPANY 300 accounts and managing and taking MASTERS EXPO's social media channels to the next level.
- You will write editorial and commercial online articles for MASTERSEXPO.com;
- You will write and manage online articles for the social media channels;
- You conceive, write and shape the social posts;
- You write articles for the MC300 accounts.
- You have a fluent pen;
- You closely follow developments and trends in the higher end;
- You have a sense of style;
- You write flawless Dutch and are creative;
- Writing and social media is your passion, but you also have a very good visual eye;
- WordPress experience is a plus;
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Premiere is a plus;
- You are available full-time;
- You have a college/university education;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in article writing;
- You have knowledge of online marketing and communication strategies:
- You don't have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You have a winner's mentality.
Does this make your editor's heart beat faster? Then send your resume (with photo) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.