MASTERS HQ has an immediate opening for an intern who has a feel for high-end lifestyle and wants to specialize in the online world of MASTERS and rotate with the online editorial team.
MASTERS HQ has been a leader in trade shows, events and media productions in the world of luxury, exclusivity, business and craftmanship in the Netherlands, and beyond, for more than twenty years. As a multichannel company, MASTERS HQ is the driving force behind the exclusive business fair MASTERS EXPO, MASTERS Magazine, the annual style bible LXRY LIST, MASTERS COMPANY 300 and MASTERS League.
MASTERS HQ also organizes various diverse (networking) events throughout the year. In addition to the innovative podcast platform De Kapiteinenlijn (featuring the series Uitblinkers and The GYGS), MASTERS HQ devises and produces online concepts, content formats and video content.
We offer the opportunity to fully participate in the company as an online intern. As an online intern, you will support the online editorial team where you will gain a lot of experience and have the freedom for creative input of ideas and execution.
- Always keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in the high end and translate this into articles for MASTERSEXPO.com;
- Rotate daily with the online editorial team and help with the MASTERS NEWS mailing;
- Coming up with new ideas for columns and social media.
- Social media savvy;
- Sense of style;
- A fluent pen is required;
- WordPress experience is a plus;
- Independent Skills;
- Good command of the Dutch language;
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and/or Adobe Premiere is a plus;
- And of course a passion for writing and being able to put yourself in the shoes of the luxury lifestyle target audience;
- HBO/WO education, final year
- Driver's license B is a plus.
The internship position is available immediately for a minimum period of 3 months (longer is also possible) and 5 days per week.