MASTERS HQ has an immediate opening for an intern who has a feel for high-end lifestyle and wants to specialize in the production of MASTERS EXPO and in the field of entertainment.
MASTERS HQ has been a leader in trade shows, events and media productions in the world of luxury, exclusivity, business and craftmanship in the Netherlands, and beyond, for more than twenty years. As a multichannel company, MASTERS HQ is the driving force behind the exclusive business fair MASTERS EXPO, MASTERS Magazine, the annual style bible LXRY LIST, MASTERS COMPANY 300 and MASTERS League.
In addition to the successful podcast platform The Captain's Line (which includes the podcast series Uitblinkers and The GYGS), MASTERS HQ devises and produces online concepts, content formats, video content and television programs for third parties.
We offer the opportunity to participate fully in the company as an intern. As an E&P intern, you will support the senior event managers in the organization and execution of the complete entertainment & events program during MASTERS EXPO. You will assist the event manager with preparations for the events prior to and during MASTERS EXPO, such as the MASTERS Symposium, the Leading Ladies Lunch & Captain's Drink.
The entertainment program is a daily changing mix of music, artists, interactive acts, art, culinary offerings, technological developments and surprising contact moments.
As an intern, you will be busy prior to MASTERS EXPO requesting information and pricing and creating schedules and scripts. In addition, you will support the operational and logistical preparations and maintain contact with suppliers.
During the event, you and your colleagues will be responsible for the stages, welcoming the entertainment, making sure everyone can perform at the right place and time and that the dressing rooms are a welcome temporary home for the performers.
- Creative thinking on an innovative interpretation of the entertainment & event program
- Requesting quotes
- Communication / contact with artists, management , catering and other suppliers regarding logistics
- Creating the script
- Maintaining budget
- Requesting promotional materials
- Supervising the entertainment & supporting the stage managers during the fair
- Supervision of exhibitors
- Manage MASTERS EXPO EXHIBITOR APP
- Hands on mentality
- Independent work mentality
- Creative mind
- Meticulousness and attention to detail
- Communicatively strong
- Prefers calling to emailing
- Commercial attitude
- Good command of the Dutch & English language
- Being able to put yourself in the shoes of the luxury lifestyle target group
- MBO+ or college education
The internship position is available immediately for a period of 5 months and at least 4 days per week.
Is this something for you? Then send your resume and cover letter to Tamara Gijrath: email@example.com.